Description of the issue:
Some of the most important keyboard shortcuts used in google aren’t working when I use Brave. Example Paste Special (Values Only) (Command + Shift + V) It works fine if I’m on the same sheet, however If I switch Tabs after copying, when I try to paste values only, it will not work, but if I paste as is, it will work perfectly fine. (This is just an example, there are other shortcuts that are not working as well)
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Open two different Google Sheets or Copy from Excel.
- Write some random text down.
- Copy the text using (Command + C)
- Move to the other google sheet
- Try to paste values only using (Command + Shift + V) or by (Right Click → Paste Special → Values Only)
Copied text to be pasted without any format or equations (Values Only)
Brave Version( check
About Brave ):
Version 1.34.80 Chromium: 97.0.4692.71 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Brave is a beautiful browser, it only took a few minutes of using it to be completely hooked, however this issue/bug I’m reporting is critical for me to continue using Brave, and I believe this is for anyone who will be using google sheets a lot, working with multiple sheets and tabs open at the same time.