Password Manager/syncing after reinstall

NOTE: Any “one-liner” or topics requesting support or reporting bugs that do not make an effort to include as much of this information as possible will not be responded to. Repeatedly posting as such is ground

Description of the issue:
Won’t allow me to sync with current devices adds new sync chain each time, passwords and addresses and payment methods deleted, only gives me option to delete sync chain when I try to select the Device I want to sync to on both laptop and Android, can we not just have an account with a password to log into brave along with the sync option? That way our passwords and other info can move with us if we get a new device or accidentally delete app or update app?
I’ve included a screenshot of what I see when I select sync on my android browser

Screenshot_20240315_095116_Brave|224x500

**Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.**Accidentally deleted Brave App on Android(Samsung) after reinstall it starts a new sync chain each time and won’t let me sync with ones that were previously created on my laptop. (Windows 11)

Reproduces how often:
This has happened 2 other times to me

**Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):**Brave 1.63.169, Chromium 122.0.6261.111

Android 13; Build/TP1A.220624.014

**Type of devices currently running on the Sync chain in question:**Lenovo running Windows 11
Android 13 (all Samsung devices- S21 ultra, S10e, A14 5G)

Additional Information:
It also erased all of my addresses and payment methods, and has a device on the list that I can’t delete. If I click on the device it doesn’t allow me to sync to it it only gives me the option to delete it and creates a new sync chain every time(you can see there are 3 A14s on the list)

@Ontheimpala64,
To confirm, you still have that same Sync chain active on your Windows machine, is that correct? If so, open Brave on your Windows machine, go to Settings --> Sync --> Managed Synced devices --> Add new device:

Then click Phone/Tablet and a QR code will be displayed. Now on your Android device, you can go to Settings —> Sync --> Scan or enter sync code to scan that QR code and add your Android device to the chain.