Opened Android Brave browser and all tabs were gone

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. I don’t know

Expected result: restoring 200+ browser tabs

Brave Version( check About Brave): Brave 1.9.80, Chromium 81.0.4044.138

Mobile Device details Blackberry KeyOne, Android 8.1.0
Additional Information:
I clicked on a link in an email, opened the Brave browser and all my tabs were gone. Just the one new page showed. I had probably a good 200+ tabs.

I went into recent tabs, it only showed five, and I went into history and manually restored all the tabs I was able to.

Unfortunately history only seems to keep a log of about the last three months. So I was able to only restore the tabs for the last three months.

So my question is, is it possible to restore the tabs (and history) older than three months from a file which stores the last session, including all of the tabs older than three months?

And what is the name of the file this data gets stored in and how would I go about restoring that file?

Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.