Open "Rewards Settings". "Claim Rewards" does not appear. "Next Payment Date" increases by 1 month

@boli My reply was directed at keigo85, not you. It DOES address his/her question. And the “payment date” sometimes displays incorrectly while rewards are being processed.

3 Likes

Same issue for me. I don’t understand two things: 1) Why doesn’t the button appear all the time?
2) Why when I have 2 BATS in my wallet when I click on CLAIM, I get paid 0.75 BATS.

2 Likes

1 Like

The “next payment date” always changes on the payout start date (sometimes before), even though the rewards haven’t processed yet. As you mentioned, payouts are delayed this month, but it will be correct after that.

stop saying ‘its ok’

its not ok. its broken. tomorrow this browser is going to flip to ‘september’ as payout date.

it still wont have paid out.

i’ll even video it happening. im that sure of it.

Oh, geez. It’s nothing but a display issue. It is NOT affecting payouts! I’ve seen it for months, and it has never affected my payouts.

Let’s see your video. You won’t have one.

here - i found one. another browser where something about its dates are screwed. the 5.6 BAT has been stuck there for several months.

IT IS NOT A DISPLAY ISSUE - EACH MONTH THE PAYOUT DATE ENDS UP 2 MONTHS INTO THE FUTURE

What happened to August?!?!?!

THE PAYOUT DATE CAN NEVER BE REACHED - THIS BROWSER IS NOW STUCK AND WILL NEVER PAY OUT. IT IS BROKEN.

1 Like

very happy for you - congratulations!

a sample-size of “1” isnt very large though is it, hmm?

im not talking about your browser. im not talking about all browsers. im talking about some browsers.

Something strange happens during SOME claim attempts. I suspet it may be related to laggy or poor internet, or possibly busy Brave servers.

The browser claim date moves forward one month, but the claim never happens.

On this particular browser - the claim date is now 2 months in the future. Each month it moves forward by one month. It is impossible to reach the claim date - therefore it is impossible to claim.

Not an aesthetic problem. Not just a ‘visual bug’. An actual real bug that really genuinely prevents BAT claims.

…and it’s not just me that its happening to.

Did you DM @GreenBananaPorridge like he asked you to and give him the information he requested?

1 Like

yes, and yes. ----------

I use brave on 3 mobile devices and one Desktop.
On the 3 mobiles i noticed a week ago the payment date has changed to 6-8 August.
Lets see if claim button will appear. In the meantime Brave on windows is working fine.

July’s payout just started today. It was delayed due to the holidays in the U.S. and Canada. It will take a week or so for all of the payouts to be completed. The August date is just a display issue. It always happens about the time of the payouts, but it fixes itself after payouts are completed for the month.

1 Like

No matter how many times you say it - its not just a display issue.

Exactly, it has already done that not to mention that the Beta and Alpha versions have directly removed all BATS on day 1, every month are problems with something, everyone, and every month changes the date of payment, but are not paid

I just received all bats from my devices although “Estimated pending rewards” did not reset.
They have been accumulating for 3-4 months now.
This should be a display issue as mentioned in some other topics but others seem to have problem claiming their rewards.

3 Likes

Same for me :((. The payout delayed since May until now, the est payout is 8th Sep, :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I had a few users as well showing August/September well before it should, I was able to reproduce the issue and leaving opening the rewards page and rewards internals page and letting it sit for like 10 minutes seemed to self correct the date. I’m assuming this is a known issue and is also being tracked on their github page.

Hopefully we can get one of the mods to chime in on this to help us understand what next steps should be while simultaneously while avoiding any copy and paste answers from the peanut gallery.

3 Likes

problem isnt going away. multiple users. same problem.

Same here. I guessed that because it did not see the hidden / stolen BATs.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.