Open "Rewards Settings". "Claim Rewards" does not appear. "Next Payment Date" increases by 1 month

June rewards are still being processed. It takes as much as a week or more to get everyone’s rewards processed each month.

Makes you wonder which wallet holds all those undistributed BAT?
You clicked your ads but who gets paid?

you dont need to click the ads to get paid. just view the popups.

1 Like

Will the BAT transfer be anonymous? Uphold already knows my identify because of KYC, and Brave can see my wallet address on Uphold because of where the BAT is going. That actually means Brave has the ability to track me from my browsing history, my crypto transfers, and my actual identity.

I have not received my bat too, no way i can claim it. Last month was fine, but this month was pushed back to Jul 6. I had a verified uphold BUT I am not receiving any BAT in my uphold wallet.

@keigo85 June rewards are still being processed, Be patient.

2 Likes

Thanks mate! At least now I know it is not an omit case.

@rosiecar

you are either missing, or ignoring the question.

repeatedly saying ‘rewards are delayed’ as I have seen you do in other threads as well as this one does NOT answer the question.

This is NOT a question about verified wallets and why arent the rewards in my wallet.

This is a question about why several of my users cannot even start the claim process because the ‘claim rewards’ button does not appear, and now the ‘payment date’ is TWO months away … in AUGUST

This is a question about why LOOKING at the ‘Rewards’ settings page results in the payment date gaining a month, and yet the ‘claim’ button never appeared.

2 Likes

@boli My reply was directed at keigo85, not you. It DOES address his/her question. And the “payment date” sometimes displays incorrectly while rewards are being processed.

3 Likes

Same issue for me. I don’t understand two things: 1) Why doesn’t the button appear all the time?
2) Why when I have 2 BATS in my wallet when I click on CLAIM, I get paid 0.75 BATS.

2 Likes

1 Like

The “next payment date” always changes on the payout start date (sometimes before), even though the rewards haven’t processed yet. As you mentioned, payouts are delayed this month, but it will be correct after that.

stop saying ‘its ok’

its not ok. its broken. tomorrow this browser is going to flip to ‘september’ as payout date.

it still wont have paid out.

i’ll even video it happening. im that sure of it.

Oh, geez. It’s nothing but a display issue. It is NOT affecting payouts! I’ve seen it for months, and it has never affected my payouts.

Let’s see your video. You won’t have one.

here - i found one. another browser where something about its dates are screwed. the 5.6 BAT has been stuck there for several months.

IT IS NOT A DISPLAY ISSUE - EACH MONTH THE PAYOUT DATE ENDS UP 2 MONTHS INTO THE FUTURE

What happened to August?!?!?!

THE PAYOUT DATE CAN NEVER BE REACHED - THIS BROWSER IS NOW STUCK AND WILL NEVER PAY OUT. IT IS BROKEN.

1 Like

very happy for you - congratulations!

a sample-size of “1” isnt very large though is it, hmm?

im not talking about your browser. im not talking about all browsers. im talking about some browsers.

Something strange happens during SOME claim attempts. I suspet it may be related to laggy or poor internet, or possibly busy Brave servers.

The browser claim date moves forward one month, but the claim never happens.

On this particular browser - the claim date is now 2 months in the future. Each month it moves forward by one month. It is impossible to reach the claim date - therefore it is impossible to claim.

Not an aesthetic problem. Not just a ‘visual bug’. An actual real bug that really genuinely prevents BAT claims.

…and it’s not just me that its happening to.

Did you DM @GreenBananaPorridge like he asked you to and give him the information he requested?

1 Like

yes, and yes. ----------

Sounds about the same here, and so I am now convinced it is not just little old me. Really hope this will get sorted, as I do like the browser, but this rewards issue is getting irritating.

I use brave on 3 mobile devices and one Desktop.
On the 3 mobiles i noticed a week ago the payment date has changed to 6-8 August.
Lets see if claim button will appear. In the meantime Brave on windows is working fine.