"on startup" restore tabs is missing from settings

When brave crashes, normally in the past it prompted me to restore all prior web pages. Now, I’m not getting that any more and nothing is automatically restored.

This started happening about a week ago. Today was the second time (my computer rebooted overnight).

In the past, I believe there was an option in Settings possibly called “on startup” where you could select “continue where you left off.” I can no longer find this or anything like it.

I think automatically restoring tabs after a crash is a valuable feature. Why am I not seeing it ?

I’m using the latest version as of OP date:
1.33.106 Chromium: 96.0.4664.110 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Go to settings>Get started>Second Option. (get started it the first/top most sub-section in settings).

Ah, thanks. I know I looked at “get started” but for some reason was blind to “on startup.”

Well, sure enough, somehow my setting changed behind my back to “open a specific page or set of pages.” I just switched to “continue where you left off”. Hopefully that will solve the problem.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.