Omg, i don't understand this

What do I do if I still haven’t got paid for the month of August in Brave Creators?

@steeven can you help here?

as for @BessoneB can you elaborate this a little more.

Steeven is one of the admins that usually takes care of this type of threads, hope he answers. Today is saturday, he probably would answer afther monday.

the month of August will be charged in October … this is how it works

References are confirmed after 30 days of use and are paid on the 8th of each month, if your friend downloaded brave with your link on July 10, he must use it for 30 days and on August 11 it will be confirmed and that payment will be made on September 8, which is the payment date… that is… we have just collected the references for July and next August !!

I’m not talking about confirmations after 30 days of using the browser. I am talking about downloads and installations, which pay for it. And supposedly those of August are paid from September 8 to 10 and they have paid me only 2 dollars. And I have more than 250 downloads

I already tried to contact him, I sent him messages, I made several posts and he never answered me, I don’t think he wants to help me. And I see that he answers almost everyone.

Is there any way that I can contact someone by email to help me?

Look, they only deposited 5 BAT, as if it were 1 single download, and not the 280 that have to be

@steeven please help me :frowning:

@Mattches or @steeven can you help?

As for @BessoneB, be patient and persistent, there are many users with similar problems and it´s very difficult to check every thread. And well, i don´t know how many other threads you created or even when, but this thread was created on saturday, and they don´t work on weekends.

In any case let me search and see if i can get an email related to the deparment where they can help you.

friend downloads and installations do not pay … must have the 3 phases completed … download, installation and confirmation

1 Like

Good friend, thank you very much for your help, I hope you can help me because I want to get paid, it is a lot of money and it would help me a lot. If you know something tell me

By your name I think you are Spanish, if so let me know. Im spanish

Por tu nombre creo que eres español, si es asi hazmelo saber. soy español

XD soy de méxico, pero si hablo español

1 Like

Es que las referencias de agosto las pagan en octubre y pagan solo las referencias confirmadas, no se que es lo que no entiendes!

Si fuera así entonces no aparecería un cartel donde diga DESCARGADAS: X DINERO. INSTALADAS: X DINERO. CONFIRMADAS: X DINERO.

En la página sale como que si una persona descarga te dan 2 dolares. si los instala 2 mas y si confirma 2 mas y asi… No logro entender el metodo todavia… Para mi es como digo yo, no se…

dale bro, si sabes de algun contacto me avisas :slight_smile:

*Cito textualmente: " Confirmaciones: una confirmación de referencia es cualquier usuario que descarga Brave desde su página de referencia y procede a utilizar el navegador durante un mínimo de 30 días desde que se abrió por primera vez. Sus referencias deben alcanzar el estado confirmado para que pueda obtener la recompensa BAT asociada."

Aún asi, tiene 9 descargas confirmadas que son 18 dolares = 70 BAT a cuando escribo esto y solo recibió 5, entiendo tu explicación pero aún así los números no se ajustan a menos que todos aquí estemos pasando por alto algo.

pero esta mostrando que son de agosto

si tu descargas e instalas una cuenta en agosto por ejemplo el dia 1, se confirman en septiembre despues del uso por 30 dias continuos por ejemplo el dia 2 de septiembre aparecera “confirmada” y se cobran en OCTUBRE el dia 9

Acabamos de cobrar las referencias de JULIO.-. lo que cobro tiene que ser una confirmacion de julio porque nadie ha cobrado confirmaciones de agosto!!

lo que se cobro de agosto fueros los BATS por anuncios NO DE REFERENCIAS!!

No, estamos en septiembre, lo de agosto se debió pagar este inicio de mes.

Lo de septiembre se paga en octubre. Su captura es de agosto, su pago se debió procesar del 8-12 de septiembre y como muestra en la captura solo recibió 5 de los 70 BAT que yo cálculo de sus 9 confirmaciones

NO… estas mal!! pero ok

@steeven I ask you please read the explanation I gave to these community colleagues to see if you can clarify their doubts because I could not…