October’s BAT Estimated earnings for October 5th to November 5th Mysteriously Vanished.

As of November 4th , I had accumulated above [6.280+ BAT 1.12+ USD] Throughout the above mentioned Ad period which ends on November 5th. On November 4th , I selected the [Wallet Verified] section and selected [Disconnect from Brave Rewards]. When I re-connected my uphold account within 2-3 minutes later, the accumulated BAT mentioned above never reappeared, “the Estimated earnings so far” for October was now showing [0.000 BAT 0.00 USD]. The payout for each month’s earnings normally arrives between the 6th and the 8th of each month. As of today, 11/10/20 11:40 AM, I am yet to receive any payout for October 2020.

Can I get some help here please? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

How many months have you been earning BAT? You had 25BAT at one point to create and verify the uphold wallet?

If this was the first month, the biggest mistake is not turning off auto-contribute fast enough. If it’s still active in the beginning of the month, the earnings go to the publishers you visited.

1 Like

:frowning:https://community.brave.com/c/brave-rewards/rewards-support/73)

NOTE:** Any “one-liner” or topics
requesting support or reporting bugs that do not make an effort to include as much of this information as possible will not be responded to. Repeatedly posting as such is grounds for banning._
Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Description of the issue:

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

:Expected result:**

:Reproduces how often:**

:Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):**

:Additional Information:**

1 Like

https://community.brave.com/c/brave-rewards/rewards-support/73

1 Like

Hello,

I have the same problem all BATs vanished.

1 Like

Over and over I see here is auto-contribute was turned off very recently, and not before the deadline, which was probably Oct 31st.

So look on the Brave rewards: brave://rewards/
Look at the Reward internals: brave://rewards-internals/
Then maybe you’ll see who you automatically donated the earned BAT to.

1 Like

hi,

i have an error message:

Uh oh! The Brave Rewards server is not responding. We will fix this as soon as possible.

1 Like

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from October’s BAT Estimated earnings for October 5th to November 5th Mysteriously Vanished.:

Hi be tier button

my estimated pending rewards of december dissappeared without payout please help

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.