Monthly BAT Rewards and Records OF BAT Rewards COMPLETELY MISSING!?

My BAT Rewards for November 2021 are completely missing. I had 3.5 BAT earned in rewards from viewing ads in total. When I clicked the Brave Rewards Widget in the search bar on the browser yesterday, there was a small pop-up box inside of it that stated that I had 3.5 BAT pending. However, as I opened the widget today, not only was my Balance reset to 0 BAT, but the pop-up was missing too! It is as if Brave is pretending that I never earned BAT in the first place!

I initially withheld my panic, because I could simply click “View Statement” inside the Brave Rewards setting and search up my reward earnings for November 2021. However, upon doing this, Brave reported that I earned 0 BAT in total across all earning methods! I truly do not know what to do, nor what happened, and am in a beseeching need of help.

Note: I have not verified a wallet with Gemini or Uphold yet. I’m not sure if that would cause a problem. I figure that my in-browser Brave Wallet would at least say 3.5 BAT in total, but that has not happened either.

The same thing happened to me on two of my laptops. You earned 3.5 BAT in a month? I just earned 1.5 BAT. I use brave 10-14 hours a day. Where are you from (country)?

This is normal and payouts are still processing. That estimated payout beginning in x days message just means that is when payouts will finally begin processing not a guaranteed sent date. Give it up to a week from now for payouts to finallly be done. Notice the banner at the top of this site to check when payouts are finally done. Usually unverified wallets get processed faster than verified ones.

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!