October is almost over and I still didn't get my BATs. Please help

Briefly describe your issue:
October is almost over and I still didn’t get the BATs I’m supposed to get this month in any of my 3 devices in which I got the Brave Browser installed. I saw somewhere that the payments are still processing, but with November right on the horizon, I’m starting to feel concerned I won’t get anything. I even submitted a ticket at the Help Center with the number 159511, but got no response. Could anyone give me some help, please? Thank you.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Brave version: 1.45.113

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
No

What date did you verify your wallet?
Sometime in 2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
No

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes to both of my phones

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

The payment for any month starts on the 8th of the proceeding month. Since Payments haven’t even begun yet therefore you mustn’t receive BATs yet. Track payment status here.

If you’re saying about BATs which haven’t been Paid for last month (S) then I’ll suggest that you raise a ticket here.

Sorry but this says that payments are complete, which unfortunately isn’t my case. Also, I already rose almost 2 weeks ago a ticket and so far I got no response.

Buddy, if you actually see it says OCTOBER PAYOUT
The payout which you should receive is NOVERMBER PAYOUT

Someone from the team will update the post on the 8th of November (Payments start processing on this date each month)

I think we aren’t on the same page. What I meant is that the payments I was supposed to get from October 8th onward I didn’t get anything

Ah okay. Well, they’re lagging behind significantly on tickets. @steeven @SaltyBanana please look into this.

Hi thanks for reaching out @DestroyerOfWorlds666,

Could you kindly send me a DM with a screenshot of the General info tab found at brave://rewards-internals/ and a screenshot of your wallet balance.

Thank you in advance

Thank you very much @SmartyAadi and @steeven

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.