I never received my October Reward

I was supposed to get .93 BAT on November 8th and I never received my reward. And Actually it was supposed to be like 1.08 BAT but my last few days of October activity just disappeared, my monthly earnings started at 0 and it said I was only going to get .93 BAT on Nov 8th.

3 Likes

Same. But I’m sure it will be here anytime. I can’t find banner that had information about monthly payment status

Payouts are still processing and may take up to a week after. That BAT arriving in ‘X’ days message is misleading. It does not mean it is arriving then, but rather thats when processing will begin.

2 Likes

Why would Brave not indicate at least approximately the number in the queue?

@dimka … Because there are 36.2 million brave users… can you image what it would look like to sit in a que the size of every brave user that is waiting on their rewards Payout ??

@virtuous_billing Here is a link to it.

1 Like

can you tell me why i am not recevied any reward after seeing brave image in tab on my sumsung m31 mobile…
is that any pesific device for count bat

Sometimes when you view ads, weather in open tab or manually clicked, it takes a bit for the estimated rewards status to reflect your new amount. Just give it some time, after a few more ads and it will go up, not every thing is instant.

I think this is a simple task for database programmers…

It is the way it is atm.

but i already do this but not received.

You must have patience

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!