I have not received my October Bat’s

Hello there;
I have been using Brave Browser for months and with my Uphol wallet verified. So far I have received my Bat’s every month on the 7th or 8th, but this month I have not yet received the 6.34 Bat’s that I accumulated last month. Also for several days I have seen advertising in the browser but Bat’s are not accumulating. Please, I would like you to solve my problem so that I can receive my Bat’s. All the best.

1 Like

They allways Payed me soon or later…
Dont worry :wink:

1 Like

Maybe you should reinstall the AP.
Have tried it.

I’ve already done it and everything remains the same.
This browser sucks

The browser works great.

The only thing that could be improved is the distribution of the accumulated BAT. But they are working on it… As many people are starting to use the browser, there will be naturally problems and delays. You gotta wait it out or stop using it

1 Like

So we have to understand that the reason that the payment of the BAT’s is not being done properly is because there are many people using the browser. However, despite this, the ads work perfectly, because every time I use the browser I see ads but it does not accumulate even a miserable portion of BAT. What I believe is that someone is profiting at our expense. Someone has kept the BAT’s that we have accumulated in October, because there are many users who complain about it.
I think Brave sucks. And your solution is to wait while someone continues to profit at our expense. It is best to stop using it.

Well, since you are not providing any proof and base your conclusions only on unfounded assumptions, yes - my solution makes sense.

If you would actually spend time on this forum and read threads, you would know that many people are having problems seeing ads, receiving full amount of BAT or any BAT at all.

While other users are receiving more than they were expecting, sometimes even the double amount.

Also, I am not sure why you believe that you are entitled to receive any BAT at all. It’s not like anyone is forcing you to watch ads in order to receive BAT. You can simply turn it off if you are annoyed with it and even say that the browser sucks.

Of course, I am entitled to receive all the BAT’s that I have accumulated by watching advertising, since it is what the browser promises and offers. What is not fair is that after a whole month accumulating BATs they are not transferred to you and they are mysteriously lost. On the other hand, is there someone from Brave technical support who attends to user complaints? It seems that no. The only thing they have is this forum in which each one exposes their problem and others, like you, are dedicated to saying that this is what there is, and if you are not interested, leave it. Nothing is solved and while, someone is profiting at our expense. So where are the BAT’s that we have not received for the month of October. Surely in someone’s wallet.

No, you are not entitled to it. Highly doubt that you can base it on contractual terms. Actually it is also written in the disclaimer, that you are casually leaving out in your assumption to receive BAT

" Disclaimer

ALL USE OF THE SERVICE AND ANY CONTENT IS UNDERTAKEN ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE BRAVE BROWSER AND ANY CONTENT) IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU."

Also read the Limitation of Liability, while you are at it.

You seem to ignore the fact that Brave Support Members are active on this Forum and actually ask people to DM them with details and account information. If you would spend your time looking those up and DMing them instead of arguing with me and basing your claim on unfounded assumptions, your chances of receiving help would actually be by far better.

And yes, you gotta wait. Because complaining about that is not going to help you in any way.

The reason why I am telling you to stop using the browser is because of your statement that it sucks. Why would you be using it, if you are not seeing any benefits aside from receiving BAT?

1 Like

I wish you did not intervene more in my post. You are not helping me at all. The only solution you can give is that this is the way it is and I have to bother. Thanks for nothing and goodbye.

LMAO.

You still have no valid claim. Still have not proved anything of what you claimed. And now react that way? Enjoy!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.