Did not receive BAT from October

Brave said I would receive BAT by November 7th in regards to the month of October, but I did not receive anything. Can anyone help me?

6 Likes

I didnt get mine yet either but usually its a day or two after the notice they are being sent that they show up depending on wallet you use

4 Likes

@gpradocastro @gpradocastro Payouts are still being processed

4 Likes

I havent received them yet in my gemini account but the dashboard gemini link on homepage shows they are there now…I just dont see them yet in Gemini—once i get them I push to Gemini Earn–need to earn that 3.5% off the free BAT

1 Like

Absolutely the same problem, Brave said I would receive BAT by November 7th in regards to the month of October. Support service, can you tell me when the charges will be made ?

2 Likes

Same here. Can someone let me know if I will be getting my BAT rewards for October?

2 Likes

I think their explanation is that they “start” processing payments on the dates given but it can take several days or more.

5 Likes

same here with an uphold account verified

2 Likes

Hi, Same here, wait & see i think

3 Likes

Same, I have three devices connected, but have only received the BAT earned on one of them. Guess I just have to wait and should get the rest this week.

2 Likes

And all my bat are vanished…

2 Likes

Does anyone know if they are working on this? This bug is really a disaster for their browser and business model. If these rewards do not work, what is the use of using Brave at all?

1 Like

same thing happened to me too, just gone, ZERO literally

2 Likes

Its all gone – still zero. October earning vanished and today is 9th and mine is verified with gemini

2 Likes

Please read the notice at the top of the page about payments before posting that you’re not receiving anything. The payment process is still ongoing.

This is a payout status update for the Brave Ads payout date beginning on November 7th, 2021.

Brave Ads Payout status:

• Verified Uphold wallets : :green_circle: Payments Processing.
  • Verified Gemini wallets : :green_circle: Payments Processing.
  • Unverified wallets: :green_circle: Claims Available.

Hi all, same here. Yet to receive my BAT payments as stated on 8 November.

As stated in the post above, and as I will state again.

Payouts are still processing.

1 Like

did not received bat from october too

1 Like

I seriously wish I could close threads…

I also have not received mine yet for last month. I did notice that for some odd reason it disconnected my wallets, which was a simple fix BUT I hope that did not disrupt things. Does anyone know if it would?

1 Like