Not recieving brave ads at all

Description of the issue:
hi guys, not recieving brave ads at all, using for a month now and still not one add… all settings on computer seem good for notifications and uphold wallet connected and verified but still no go… please send help
How can this issue be reproduced?
??

Expected result:
recieving brave ads on my microsoft computer
Brave Version( check About Brave):

Additional Information: im going to smash it with a hammer

4 Likes

Hello @buggzy

check this one FAQ: Why am I not seeing Brave Ads? and also make sure to turn off focus assist

hope that help and have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

gday mate, yeh have done every thing there and still no joy on the situation hence why im reaching out, ive even had tech savy friends look into it nd play around and theyve told me to reach out as everything appears fine to them!

1 Like

thanks

what about the focus assist and another thing do you have gaming mouse?

also check this https://brave.com/transparency/ to know if your country has ads or not

and check this https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/ to know which ads you would expect and also which type (sponor image “new tab ads” or notification ads)

hope that help and have a nice day :slight_smile:

I’m having the same problem. it seems like since September last year that I dont get the ad rewards. is this over? brave is not giving ads no more? can someone clarify this?

could you help us here @tmancey and have a nice day both of you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@joefoe Hi. I work on the ads team here at Brave. Would you be available for a Zoom call so we can diagnose the issue? If so can you please reach out to tmancey@brave.com Thanks, Terry

1 Like

gday mate, im headed away for the weekend but will be back sunday arvo, can do something around then if it suits buds?

@buggzy, sure please email me at tmancey@brave.com with a time that is good for you and your timezone and I will send an invite. Thanks Terry

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.