I didn't recieve brave ads in windows 7

Please help me i am new here in brave…I installed brave in my pc running windows 7…

I didnt recieve ads since 1 week…

please help…

1 Like

Hello @ronronzpntjr93

please check this FAQ: Why am I not seeing Brave Ads?

hope it help and have a nice day :slight_smile:

thanks for the reply…

i already check that thread…no help…i almost 1 day to search for solution but none of this works…

@justsomeone1 are u there?please help

no i am not here :smiley:

check this one https://brave.com/transparency/ and check how many ads for your country

and also what is your brave version go to brave://settings/help to check your version

LOL… this is my brave version v.1.21.73

i am in philippines ,in 1 week i dont recieve ads ,but in my mobile phone i recieve ads…

did you received ads on your pc before that week or not?

i did not recieve ads since the day i installed it in my pc…

do you have gaming mouse?

also check this one https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/

it will till you how many ads and it’s type if it for pc or mobile or both nd if it from new tab page or notification ads

I dont dont have gaming mouse…

Please help me… Huhuhuhu

let me ask someone from the team @Mattches

but notice it still weekend so it will take time to respond

@justsomeone1 …okay please…thanks a lot… I will wait… Godbless

you welcome and thanks :slight_smile:

1.When did you install the browser?
2. Have you ever been paid from Brave for ads before?
The payout for the previous month can take up to more than a week. So for your February payout, it can take up to around March 8-9 to get paid. At least from what I have experienced.

@ronronzpntjr93,
Would you be willing to do a quick screen share with one of our devs so we can get to the root of the issue?

i installed it last week…,i dont try have a payout since i intalled it…

and i dont recieve any ads after i intalled
it

@Mattches since i intalled it in my pc (windows 7) i never recieve any ads since day 1 till now

he asked you if it fine with you that one of the team use screen share application with you to find why you do not get ads

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.