NOT receiving BAT on laptop brave rewards but earning BAT

I have been using BRAVE rewards for months and, on my laptop, no BAT shows up in my BRAVE wallet. I receive the ads and have BAT pending but I am never able to claim BAT on my laptop OR PC…only on my phone.

I already have an UPHOLD account linked to my Brave Rewards. I have 3 devices syncing to Brave. I am only able to claim rewards on my phone. There is never an option to claim rewards on my laptop OR PC.

My laptop rewards still read ZERO (with 2.560 BAT pending). My phone reads 1.00 BAT (with 0.030 BAT pending. And, my PC reads 0.80 BAT (with 0.850 pending) and my uphold account says 0.50 BAT. **Only my PC wallet (not laptop or phone) is verified. I understand I have to have 25 BAT to verify on my phone and laptop but BAT is not even appearing in the BRAVE wallet on my laptop. This is very FRUSTRATING and confusing. Also, none of the BAT I am earning is showing up in my Brave Rewards on my laptop. It still reads ZERO!!!

On my PC, it says the next payment date is May 5th (not April) and sys no ads received but I have received ads.

Amount of BAT is different in my BRAVE reward across my 3 different synced devices and BAT is not showing up on my laptop.

I am just about to give up and ditch BRAVE rewards.

1 Like

Payments are still processing. Please follow this post for updates - March 2021 Brave Ads Payout Status. If you haven’t received by Monday, please follow the steps in the post for reaching out. Thanks!

Hi steeven…the problem is (on my laptop), I have been “earning” BAT (for months) but it never shows up HERE:

bat

And there is never a claim button.

HI @dmbutler, if your browser wallet is linked to Uphold, then it should transfer automatically.

Hi @steeven, my BAT aren’t transferring automatically too. Shows up on rewards(not pending), but doesn’t get into Uphold.

Thanks for following up. We’ve just deployed a fix! The fix is currently in Nightly and will be in Release version soon. This was an elusive bug and I really appreciate your patience here. Once the fix is in your entire balance will port to your Uphold wallet and will continue to do so as you earn new BAT. Thanks again for your patience here, I know that it’s been incredibly frustrating.

2 Likes

@dmbutler

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

1 Like