January payment not recieved

Briefly describe your issue:
I have not recieved my payout for January
What Operating System and Brave version are you using ( Menu --> About Brave )?
Windows 11 Version 1.34.81 Chromium: 97.0.4692.99 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes with Gemini
What date did you verify your wallet?
Last year around September
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes, I got December payment
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes, Canada
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
N/A
Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

There are many many posts about the missing payout from last month.

Please note that after many threads, and some DMs between Devs and others, it seems as though some payments are becoming “stuck” due to missing customer due diligence questions or CDD. If you use Uphold, sign out completely, log in, and see if they have any account questions for you to answer. If you don’t find anything that MIGHT mean your payment is “stuck”

Looks like you’re verified so that’s good, and I don’t see a Gemini link on the screenshot.

Dev team has to re-try payment transactions manually for Dec payouts that come in Jan.
If nothing shows up in the next couple days I’d get a Dev involved.

I also did not recive the December payout, I dm @steeven and @Mattches with my log files and my wallet id. I also send them in a form the downloaded verbose log file but until now I did not get any answer. And as I can see from the log file, there are some bats missing:

{“month”:“2021-12”,“transactionCount”:“236”,“balance”:“1.18”},
{“month”:“2021-11”,“transactionCount”:“231”,“balance”:“1.255”},
{“month”:“2021-10”,“transactionCount”:“352”,“balance”:“3.486”},
{“month”:“2021-09”,“transactionCount”:“288”,“balance”:“1.7545”},
{“month”:“2021-08”,“transactionCount”:“335”,“balance”:“2.47”},
{“month”:“2021-07”,“transactionCount”:“244”,“balance”:“2.42”},
{“month”:“2021-05”,“transactionCount”:“323”,“balance”:“1.835”},
{“month”:“2021-04”,“transactionCount”:“304”,“balance”:“2.73”},
{“month”:“2021-03”,“transactionCount”:“316”,“balance”:“3.2”},
{“month”:“2021-02”,“transactionCount”:“274”,“balance”:“2.845”}]

total: 23.1755
my wallet has: 22.25
where is the missing 0.9255

Well that one is a bit odd considering I don’t know what balance you had in the wallet before accumulating more.

The 2021-12 reward should not be added into your total since that is the payout that you have not received yet. So by that math you would have 21.9955, and since you have 22.25 you must have some sort of balance before these payouts. IF you have 22.25 before the payout, you would have 23.43 after the “2021-12” (Paid in Jan) payout occurs which many have not received because of stuck transactions or missing CDD questions if you use Uphold. So really you’re not missing any BAT, it just hasn’t processed yet for many people, and must be manually re-sent.

really dont know whats the matter about this problem, just hope to get contacted soon and get sorted out this problem :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.