No longer receiving BAT when using Brave Browser

Briefly describe your issue:
I used to receive BAT for my ordinary daily use with the Brave Browser. I havnt gained a single shred of BAT for the last 2-3 months. About to just switch back to Chrome.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Version 1.42.88 Chromium: 104.0.5112.81 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
Sometime in June

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

Hey there. Please clarify what you mean by you aren’t receiving BATs, is it you’re receiving ads but they don’t count towards your current earnings for the month or is it that you don’t receive ads altogether? Also I want to point out that the link you are using to verify if your region is supported is actually to view if Brave has active campaigns (Ads) in your region and that has nothing to do with verification of rewards. The correct Website I’ve given below →

As you can see Turkey as of now isn’t supported for Brave Rewards verification. Do note that you can still earn BATs by viewing Brave ads, though the BATs will be will be stored on the local files on your device and ‘THEY’LL NOT DEPOSIT IN YOUR UPHOLD/GEMINI ACCOUNT’ henceforth. So make sure you don’t clear data, reset your device as that will make you lose your BATs. Hope this helps, cheers!

If you are not getting any ads, it is likely that your profile has been flagged.
You have two options:

1. Open a support ticket and ask them nicely to unflag you. And avoid any activity that may have had triggered your suspension, like using VPN.

2. Or, create a new profile and delete the old one … And avoid any activity that may have had triggered your suspension, like using VPN :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.