Haven't received any BAT in 2 months using the browser

Copy/pase from my post on Reddit

"I downloaded brave browser around 2 months ago and have been loving it. I already have an uphold account so I linked it within the first few days and the first time it said I was supposed to have (x amount) of BAT sent to my wallet they never went through. I chalked it up to a glitch and figured they’d come sooner or later.

Well my phone completely crashed 2 weeks ago and I had to get a new 1 so I figure all my previous BATS are gone. I redownload brave and linked the exact same uphold account and nothing.

Now I was supposed to receive some BATS October 7 (yesterday) and low and behold I still have a balance of 0.00… So 2 months later I have still not received a single fraction of a BAT when I should have anywhere from 5-10 by now. What gives?"

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Is your browser wallet currently verified?
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
Not sure exact date but around 2 months

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
No

Are you using a VPN?
no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

Yes, even I’ve been facing this problem since the last 2 payouts (it’s been 2.5 months of me using Brave Desktop)
A week ago I used to see a message that ‘+2.2 (approx.) BAT arriving in 7 days’ but when I checked yesterday (8 Oct 2021), the message was going and there were no BATs credited in my Brave Rewards wallet.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using ( Menu --> About Brave )?
Windows 10 Home (64-bit) | Brave Version 1.30.87 Chromium: 94.0.4606.71 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified?
No

What date did you verify your wallet?
N/A

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
No

Are you using a VPN?
Yes, as browser extension

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
N/A

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.