Have never received BAT, using brave for 3rd month now. Account is verified

I have never received BAT. April 2022 showed an accumulation of BAT, but now I am not seeing that I earned any BAT in April.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Windows 11 Home / V1.38.117 Chromium

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

yes

What date did you verify your wallet?

not sure, late March 2022, early April 2022

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Never

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

yes

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

yes - USA

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
n/a

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
n/a

Check this setting. If you did no deactivate, your browser keeps tipping creators automatically using your accumulated rewards.

This could be also a problem. Profiles may be flagged if regions do not match.

2 Likes

Auto Contribute was turned on, but I was showing like 1.2 BAT rewards for April 2022, it couldnā€™t have sent them all as tips to creators could it? It did show at the end of April (and into May) that I would be receiving 1.2+ BAT in rewards, but I never got them.

How do I deal with the VPN issue? Surely a browser set up to enhance privacy shouldnā€™t block the use of a VPN.

Normal use of a vpn will NOT cause you to get flagged. But as the system is automated, it can happen. If you are still seeing ads, you should not be flagged. Earned bat also resets to zero at the beginning of each month. If you did not receive your payout, dm a moderator to look at your issue.

1 Like

Thank you. I definitely had rewards and not they are not even showing in my history (statements). Could you please tell me, how do I find a moderator and DM them? Thanks!

@Legus - good report

@rodrige - good questions

Thanks

@Legus - Direct Message (ā€œDMā€) to, for example, @Mattches (Brave Support).

Click on his icon, that you see in a reply of his. And then click on the Message button - looks like:

DM

Others at Brave Support: @SaltyBanana , @steeven

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry, Iā€™m really a noob here, Iā€™m not seeing a - Direct Message (ā€œDMā€) function @289wk DM @Herrvader How do I know who is a legit mod?

A little confused at this point, I do appreciate the help.

1 Like

OK wait, I see the message function, now how do I know who is a legit moderator?

Got it. @Mattches , will do. Thanks to All! Sorry for my confusion, this is the first time I have used this. Greatly Appreciated. :smiley:

All brave employees such as steeven, mattches and saltybanana have the orange lion on their profile pic.

3 Likes

Thanks! I appreciate all of your help! :slight_smile:

i donā€™t know about others but i find that way of saying orange lion is very funnyšŸ˜‚ btw good job of helping community

keep it up

Regards.

1 Like

Click on Mattches name. A popup opens with the ā€œMessageā€ button

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.