No ads/wallet after Win11 upgrade

Briefly describe your issue:
After I upgraded to Win11 I did not receive any rewards for ads. I tried to disable the ads to enable them again but now the button is stuck and I can’t enable ads again no matter what I do. My rewards-internals show “Wallet was not yet created” and so do the logs:

[Oct 09, 2021, 2:11:12.9 PM:ERROR:wallet_create.cc(32)] Wallet does not exist and could not be created
[Oct 09, 2021, 2:11:12.9 PM:ERROR:rewards_service_impl.cc(3423)] Failed to create a wallet
[Oct 09, 2021, 2:11:13.5 PM:ERROR:state.cc(393)] Decryption failed for wallets.brave

I tried to upload the logs to the support page but it requires a payment id which (because of that problem) I don’t have. What can I do now?

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Brave: v1.30.89 Chromium: 94.0.4606.81

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
No and I currently can’t verify my wallet because of other problems

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

I guess I’ll bump and hope for the best?

My ads completely disappeared approx. 17 Oct. I use a VPN but disengaging it makes no difference. I mean, I have all the rewards activated but ads completely stopped. Is it Brave or is it me or is there some other issue with my outdated Windows 10? I can’t imaging my Windows version has anything to do with Brave browser. The two behave wonderfully.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.