No ads on Win 11

Briefly describe your issue:
I don’t receive any ads.
What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Brave is up to date
Version 1.35.103 Chromium: 98.0.4758.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes
What date did you verify your wallet?
2/24/2022
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
No
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

I’m using Brave for 2 years now and did not activate Rewards until yesterday. First, I activated it on my MacBook and immediately started seeing ads and get rewards. Wish I could make it earlier.

Today though, I turned on Rewards on my Windows 11 computer and nothing happens. No ads, nothing.

I’ve made some research and saw lots of people also having the same problem, most of them are not mentioning Win 11 but they say that also they can’t get any ads and none of them got a proper solution about their problem from Brave team or anyone.

As far as my research goes, I have done every step. I’m in a supporting country, made the modifications regarding Focus Assist and Notifications center, not running any fullscreen videos or media, no VPN activated, no flagged wallet, chose 10 ads per hour.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Still no news…

When I look at my brave://rewards-internals logs, I see lots of errors.

Same here. Hope devs fix this issue.

Make sure you message @steeven and @Mattches with the info they are asking for, which I linked above.

I already messaged @Mattches but going to add @steeven too now. Thank you for your help @Saoiray

Just an update,

I disconnected my PS5 controller from my PC and got my first ad. I don’t know if it’s a coincidence or not. I got 2 ads since then. Did not receive any ads before.

I saw an entry on Common Reasons For Not seeing ads on this page and thought about it.

I don’t know for sure if that caused my ads to work again or not but I’m definitely going to test it. Also I will try the possible workaround on this entry.

1 Like

@Atahan,
The gaming input device was very likely the cause of the issue.

Yes. That’s what I said to you on our pm after you sent me a Help Center link.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.