Nightly latest update - No more rewards?

Just updated Nightly on two laptops and no longer getting paid for the page ads (not had any pop-up notifications yet). Instead of showing e.g., 0.40 BAT my estimated earnings, no matter how many page ads I see, remains at “- -”. What’s going on - have you stopped paying unconnected wallets? Provided you promise there are no more connection limits (several devices in the household already connected) I could hook it up to my Uphold account, but I am also having problems with my Brave regional settings which are preventing me from connecting despite being fully verified because living between two (Brave-supported) regions, but can only fund my Uphold account from one of them, hence ID has to be the country from which I can fund Uphold.

Steps to Reproduce See ad on new page > click triangle > estimated earnings stuck at “- -” every time.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result: 0.10, 0.40… something!

**Reproduces how often:**All the time.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu): Windows 10 and 11, Version 1.48.38 Chromium: 108.0.5359.99 (Official Build) nightly (64-bit).

Additional Information: N/A

Hello @Thrive

Thanks for reaching out to Brave Support. Please submit a ticket to the Brave Rewards Support form:

From there a Support Agent can look further into the matter.

Have a great day!

Thank you but I won’t bother reporting the Nightly problem because I since came across this support article in the community forum which answers my question: https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/10972518124941

But I live between two supported countries with a verified uphold account and suffering from region issues, which seem to be the root cause of my numerous browser (BAT) and creator account issues. So I submitted a support ticket about that instead. :slight_smile:

I thought I had already reported it correctly but wouldn’t have found my way there had you not provided the link, because (I might be blind) I can’t see where to “Submit a Support Ticket” prominently displayed anywhere in the forum - thank you for the pointer! :pray:

@Alice2095 You need to update yourself regarding

@Thrive Appreciate you being able to help yourself by looking around a bit! That’s rare on this community lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.