New tab clock shows wrong time

Hello,

The clock that shows when I open a new tab is showing the wrong time. I live in Brazil and I believe this is due to a change that happened this year. This year it was decided that we wouldn’t have DST (daylight saving time) so we’re having some trouble with telecommunications and other websites showing the wrong time.

This usually wouldn’t be too much trouble but when I use WhatsApp web, the time stamp that shows on the messages is showing wrong as well and this is causing me quite a lot of trouble.

I’d like some help to fix this, please. I’ve waited for about a week already for this problem to be automatically solved, searched on all settings and searched extensively on the web for any way to solve this myself, to no avail.

I am having this trouble on Windows 10. My system clock option to automatically detect the Time Zone is disabled and I manually selected Time Zone GMT -3 (Brasília Time Zone).

On settings, my version shows:
Brave is up to date
Version 0.68.138 Chromium: 77.0.3865.75 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Thank you.

1 Like

Bump. I’d like this to go get an answer.

Bump. I still want an answer.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.