Need help with android and desktop wallet

this week i format my android phone and windows pc, the phone and the pc were sync but i got 2 separated balances for a long time and later the format i loss 30 bats on the phone and at least 30 to 40 on pc, i try to use the key to restore the desktop wallet and say 0 balance but almost 10 bats pending. can someone help?

@Rexh,
Unfortunately, the BAT that was on your phone is lost as we don’t have a backup/restore function available on mobile devices yet.

As far as the BAT on your PC, is this all funds earned from viewing ads or is this a mix of free grants as well?

so cany back up not sync android wallet? i lost almost 40 bats, and the desktop it was all from adds, i create dat wallet in the first months of brave, i got something like 20 to 30 in the wallet and 20 to 30 more pending from 2 diferent months, 1 month got stuck and say error when doing the capcha in the rewards new cicle.

@Rexh,
Your PC Ads rewards should be sent to you after an update – lots of users have encountered this:

hi, im on the 1.8.96 and nothing happend, i got only pending 10 bats from the last month, but my balance more the pendings should be 50 at least, can you healp me? i already loss 30 to 40 bats for the phone and the sync opcion online. i see now in the forum of a warning to not re-install but in the app and browser dont show any warning and i use this from the start.

@Rexh,
Your balance will be restored after we push the next update to the browser. Until then, make sure you don’t reinstall otherwise we may be unable to restore said balance.

1 Like

the next update is up and the problem persist, can you help?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.