Uphold logged out and I can no longer verify my wallet

Well, I had my brave wallet verified with uphold more than 1 year ago. Now I am disconnected and brave asks me to verify again, but when I try to verify it, it tells me that it has already reached the limit of verified wallets. Any solution?

4 Likes

Hello, I have 2 android phone also but no problems with uphold on it. The problem is only on my PC, Uphold has logged out and I can’t be verified… @steeven

3 Likes

@nekleton,
How many browser instances do you have linked to the same Uphold account?

Hello how you doing?, i have the same problem and i has three browsers, one in the android and two in desktops, but in the android dont have problem jus in the desktops, hope you can help us.

i am having the same problem too i can’t verify my wallet when i enter my credentials

1 Like

Hi!
Currently I only have one, it is the one I use on my pc.
I thought that maybe because I have formatted my PC a few times and reinstalled the browser, brave think that I have more than one connection, but I don’t know if that makes sense.
In fact, until a few days ago my wallet was verified, and It disconnected from nowhere so now I can’t reconnect it.

@nekleton,
Can you please send me a DM with the wallet payment ID found on your brave://rewards-internals page?

2 Likes

I have the same trouble

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.