Brave Wallet is unverified, and no longer lets me verify to my Uphold account

Briefly describe your issue: So for awhile my Brave Wallet as been unverified, and normally I would be able to verify to my Uphold account as per usual… but as of late it has not let me saying that a device limit has been reached. That makes no sense to me though because it’s only been this one Brave account and my one uphold account and only one device as I don’t think I even verified the wallet on my phone since I barely use my phone browser. I tried removing the Brave integration on Uphold’s end though to see if that fixes the weirdness, and while it didn’t work when I do try to verify Uphold does take the integration back on its end but Brave still doesn’t let me verify on its end and so not send over the BAT in my wallet.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using: Windows 10, Brave version V1.38.111

Is your browser wallet currently verified?: Currently not thanks to these issues

What date did you verify your wallet?: Not exactly sure, I kinda slacked in dealing with this issue. Last thing I got to Uphold was March so probably that.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?: Yes

Are you using a VPN?: No

Are you in a supported region?: Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?: I have not used Auto-contribute

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.