Issues Verifying Wallet

Hello, I cannot verify my wallet to Uphold. I believe this is due to me exceeding the 4 install limit.

1 Like

Hi @Behroon welcome to Community :smiley:

Please repost and adhere to the topic template and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you.

Briefly describe your issue:
Can’t verify my wallet to Uphold.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using ( Menu --> About Brave )?
Windows 11 Pro V1.31.87

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
no

What date did you verify your wallet?
n/a

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
I believe so, Im located in Canada

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
N/A

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
I believe so

Thanks for sharing and adhering to the template @Behroon

Could you kindly describe what happens when you try to verify with Uphold?
Short videos or screenshots are welcomed, the more information the better I can help resolve the matter.

Thanks

Here is a video of what happens. I am logged into Uphold if you’re curious to why it’s not asking for me to login. This is on a brand new Windows 11 install and fresh Brave install as well. Edit* Apologies for the background noise, feel free to mute the video.

Still awaiting a response

@SaltyBanana could you help me?

Hi @Behroon,

If you could enable “allow all cookies” and try to run through the process again?

looks like it does the same thing @SaltyBanana

I am having the exact same issue as Behroon.

I click the same Verify Wallet Button, and it goes through the same Authorize screen and then quickly flashes something and it’s back to the same page with an Unverified wallet.

The annoying thing is that my wallet was verified before and worked great for a year at least, and now for some reason it will not Verify and stay that way.

I checked my Uphold wallet and Brave is under Integrations and status is connected, so it is on the side of Brave I think.

Can someone please help and provide some steps to what we can do to fix this issue?
I don’t want to miss out on my monthly payouts because of some odd glitch I cannot fix on my end. Thanks! :slight_smile:

did you end up figuring it out?

me pasa lo mismo, que solucion hay

In my case, I get a prompt

“Your request is still being processed, please wait.
Sorry there was a problem processing your request, please try again.”

I received my reward to uphold in last 17 Aug and since then I have no rewards and cannot verify my wallet. In the Event log, the wallet has been disconnected on 21 Aug and never connected Back.

1 Like

I ended up switching browsers. This was a good incentive to use this browser and the browser itself isn’t bad, but decided it wasn’t worth using if this problem wasn’t going to get fixed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.