My Brave rewards just were not transferred and instead just vanished

Briefly describe your issue:
I earned Approximately 3.45 BAT in the last month and since 1st Nov, the browser started saying “you will receive 3.45 BAT in x days”, as usual. But today was the payout date, and the funds that were being displayed to me are all gone as if I never earned them, neither am i seeing any “claim” button. I have not received them in my wallet either. I have an android tablet with 0.45 BAT due on that, the same happened on it.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
OS - Windows 10 Home Single Language
Brave version - Version 1.31.88 Chromium: 95.0.4638.69 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
19/oct/2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

I have same situation.
For X days earned BAT was pending and now all gone.

I have exactly the same situation on 3 computers

Just happend to mee to ):

Same here, also im a newbie… today was supposed to be my first BAT payout :frowning:

I have this exact issue from last 1 month. My 2 month of rewards has been vanished.

Likewise, I have experienced something very similar.

I had a precursor message stating I had 2 Bat to arrive on the 7th, but nothing has happened. No Claim button, and the 2 Bat has disappeared.

Perhaps the seemingly rushed “Claims Available” two days prior to the 7th (in time for the weekend), has affected things?

This doesn’t happen normally… i’ve been using Brave since months now and this is my first time… i see that they are releasing an update with payout status update that was due 7th nov, maybe that has something to do with this. Although that doesn’t mean our earned BAT should have been vanished, i am sure there would be a fix.

Don’t be discouraged coz its ur first time and it got messed up :wink:

Exactly the same here. Almost 4 BAT earned in October so should be showing on the rewards statement for the 7th November but instead it shows 0 BAT on the statement and the BAT have mysteriously disappeared.

EDIT: If you look at the top of this page it says :

Brave Ads Payout status:

• Verified Uphold wallets : Payments Pending.
  • Verified Gemini wallets : Payments Pending.
  • Unverified wallets: Claims Available.

So most likely it is delayed and we just have to wait…

1 Like

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

3 Likes