BAT rewards - disappeared

Briefly describe your issue:
I’ve been using Brave for a few days at the end of September. I had cumulated about 0.6 BAT in my Browser. Today Oct 1st, these were gone and nothing was transferred to my balance.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10. Brave v1.44.105 Chromium: 106.0.5249.91 (Official Build) (64 bits)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
No

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
No

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
From time to time. Mostly during office hours.

Are you eligible for Brave Rewards (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Are you on the list of supported regions when verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner (see here for list of supported regions)?
No

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to a custodial partner?
Yes

Hey, they start transferring after 7th of each month. You will get a claim button and then you will be seeing them in rewards balance

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

Glad that I could help !

We are on October 15th and my balance is still solidly at 0 BAT and no button to claim appeared anywhere. Maybe I’m missing something?

Give us a few days because there are some issues Rewards team is working on, which hopefully will push payments through for current payments. If you’re having issues with payments after next week, submit a Support Ticket

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply!

Ahh, no problem! Do update us about what happens!

Hi! In the end, I got the rewards for claiming them in the browser. Nevertheless, they disappeared when verifying with Uphold.
Apparently, Switzerland is now eligible for verification, so I claimed my rewards in the browsers of three desktops, my phone, and my tablet. Then I verified all of them with Uphold, and only two amounts were transferred (0.25 and 0.75 BAT), while I had more than 6 BAT in one of the other browsers. This amount has not been transferred to Uphold so far.
I read that at some moment there was a limit of three browsers, but it also seems to be unlimited now. Are my BAT lost? They still appear in the statement of October, but they are nowhere to be found.

The limits were removed somewhere in June. Also if you don’t see the rewards reflect in Uphold by tomorrow or something, better if you raise a ticket here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.