No Claim Rewards button and some missing BAT

Briefly describe your issue:
I don’t see a button to claim my rewards on the brave rewards settings page. Also I had about 8.5 BAT estimated now I see I have 1.36 BAT estimated and it also says +4.135 BAT arriving in 2 days.

I recently updated to the latest Brave browser automatically and this is maybe when I lost some of the BAT estimated? I understand some of the estimated BAT is from this month but still 1.36 + 4.135 is not close to the 8.5ish BAT I had previously seen. It is weird I don’t see a claim button but it says +4.135 BAT arriving… Does this mean it was automatically claimed?

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Mac OS 10.14.3
Version 1.27.111 Chromium: 92.0.4515.131 (Official Build) (x86_64)
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
no
What date did you verify your wallet?
N/A
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
I have successfully claimed rewards before but I have never connected my wallet to Uphold to cash out.
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes (Canada)
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
N/A
Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
yes

You likely didn’t actually lose any BAT. Brave was not deducting paid-out BAT from pending rewards, but that was corrected in the most recent update.

Payouts START about 7 August, but will take up to a week or more to completely process. You will see the claim button when yours are processed.

Same here, I’m facing this issue.
I had bat in both in my wallet (android+desktop). After update I lost some of it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.