My BAT tokens not available in gemini Account after

I linked my Brave with Gemini. But after that my BAT are removed from Brave but not available in Gemini account. Although my Gemini account is verified. Would you please help with that?

I am using windows and Brave version :
Version 1.31.88 Chromium: 95.0.4638.69 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Hi @gauravjeswani, is this still an issue?

Hello @steeven, Yes issue is still there.

@steeven I talked to Gemini team also, they told me to contact Brave team as it’s been more than 24 hours and it’s not processed yet. Would you please help with it?

See the payout status. Payments are processing:

@dan87 How many days it takes to process it and transfer my tokens to my Gemini account/wallet?

I still got the same issue though!

I have the same experience of BAT not showing in my Gemini wallet for 2 months in a row. I am thinking they are not giving out the BAT rewards after Gemini gave me 5 BAT in my account as reward for signing up.

@babyblveEyes I didn’t get that Gemini 5 BAT rewards. Are they still giving it?

I have received my tokens.

Connected my new verified Gemini wallet with the local wallet and no balance appeared in the wallet even after the local balance getting 0. Pls help me

I am having the same problem as these people where the BAT tokens have been removed from my wallet but not showing to my verified and linked Gemini wallet.

Hi, did you have to do anything, or was waiting a few days all that was needed?
(Asking because I linked today and everything’s zero or me too, like a couple of others)

@flynno Yes, just waited for 2-3 days. Did nothing special.

3 Likes

Now I have even stopped receiving ads since I posted the issue by signing up here

I didn’t even receive those

I also Have the Same issue…It’s been 3 Days…still nothing in my Gemini Account…

Did the issue got resolved

not yet but i have received my December Payout

I wait for my November bats.
Hope Brave don’t forget me :frowning: