My BAT reward for July 7 has not arrived in my Gemini account

Said I had earned .395 BAT and I am almost certain it said would be deposited by July 7.

Should I be more concerned if I don’t see the .395 BAT added to my existing .5 BAT I previously had in the next few days?

Is there a way for you to verify the .395 BAT earned and put me at ease I should see soon? Thanks

Hi @armbruss welcome to Community :smiley:

Payouts have just started processing.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

Hi Al, I still have not received the .395 BAT. I had to reimage my work computer but that should not matter because the earning of BAT is tied to the time I spent browsing for any given month. I added Brave again after the reimage and it shows the .5 BAT I have had for some time, but still not the .395 I earned in a recent prior month period.

What else can be done to confirm Brave is properly keeping track of the .395 BAT I was told by the website ai earned and would soon be deposited?

Thanks,
-Steven

Hi @armbruss

When you say ‘reimaging’ are you referring to reinstalled/reformatted your computer? If that is the case, unfortunately there is no way to recover your BAT if you reinstall brave or format your computer/device unless it was connected to a verified Uphold account.

Was this 0.395 BAT part of your Estimated Earnings or what was already being paid out to you?

The .395 BAT was what it said was already being paid out to me by a certain date. It was no longer estimated and was the final monthly accumulation and amount it said I would have deposited. That is why even though my system was reimaged within a few days of me seeing that message, I felt I should definitely see it deposited. I just haven’t yet.

-Steven

Thanks for confirming @armbruss

Could you kindly submit the information surrounding your issue to our Rewards Support form. From there we can provide further assistance and investigate your case.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.