Urgent Help! Reward received is vastly different from estimated

Urgent Help!
My estimated reward for the month of March is over 10 BAT,
but Brave only received a nice even number of 0.25 BAT to be transferred to Gemini.
I don’t understand.
I got 0.25 BAT in January for the month of December when it was supposed to be higher too.
I reset in January and receive nothing for the month of February even I had earned some BAT
This has been going on for months with the same problem even after I reset the reward.

My Brave is up to date

Version 1.37.111 Chromium: 100.0.4896.79 (Official Build) (x86_64)

1 Like

wait bro payment not completed

1 Like

What do you mean? It is completed.
I see the transfer on Gemini.

but payment staus showing payment processing of both gemini and uphold :thinking: :thinking:

I don’t have Uphold only Gemini. Could you see my payment status?

Do they transfer March earnings in April or March? I think I might be looking at Feb earnings? I don’t know…

according to payment staus we will get our full bat erwards in march may be in 1to 2 days we have to wait sometime because yesterday when i saw payment status it showing uphold verified wallet payments are completed but today it showing payment processing it mean team know about this issue :smile: :smile:

If you received less BAT than expected please notes that All payouts to verified wallets are still processing. Payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience.

For updates you can follow the Banner topic Ads Payout Status Update.

My estimate for the month of March is over 10 BAT, but the “claim reward” button shows 0.25 BAT. Have to wait and see what happened.

All I’m getting are 0.25 BAT and 2.5 BAT.
I suspect that I could only receive round numbers of 0.25 BAT and 2.5 BAT.
I don’t know. Something is very wrong.
My ads settings are maxed out.
I’m really seeing many ads and got 0.25 BAT and 2.5 BAT.

My Gemini account.
Nothing in February because I thought that resetting the reward in January would fix the problem. It did not.

As shown on my New Tab, I’m already over 6 BAT in April based on my normal usage of the Brave Browser.
Screen Shot 2022-04-11 at 8.38.53 PM

Please reply if you know of a fix.
Thank you!
(FYI, resetting rewards does not work, don’t do it. You would lose all the earnings of that month.)

Today I see the claim reward button again, but with the right amount of approximately 11 BAT for the month of March.
However, after clicking claim reward and proving that I’m human,
I got something like “opps, the error message” and the claim reward button disappeared. There is still no change to the token balance.
It is still showing 0.25 BAT for the month of March (to be Delivered in April).

Maybe Brave is working on the problem?

Where can I get help? It has been 4 months and I have never gotten the correct amount.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.