Never Paid BAT for Rewards

I have been using brave for just over a month and my ‘estimated earnings’ was about 8-10 BAT for November. When the month ended my ‘estimated earnings’ dropped to zero and the counter started over for December. I never received any BAT however. I have verified my Gemini wallet and there was no BAT deposited. I’m new to brave and crypto in general so I’m not sure if I’ve made some mistake or if an error has occured. I’m using Linux on a chromebook if that helps and I’m running Braver Version 1.31.88 also. Happy to answer any other questions but I’m not sure what info would be useful.

I would like to see this answered because I’m having the same issue for the month of November, but in my case my Brave account is linked to the Uphold App. I’ve been wondering if there is a delay in the transfer of Bat to my Uphold account?

That’s why there are subcategories with templates in them :grimacing:. But for some reason unknown to me people don’t like to use them

Now about your issue, unfortunately I don’t have any experience with the Gemini integration with brave, so I can’t help you.

Maybe @SaltyBanana has more info

I didn’t use it because I was unaware that they existed. Oversight on my part!

You will only recieve your payment during the payment period regardless of when you linked your wallet to a custodian(Applies for both Uphold and Gemini), the payment process usually starts from the 5th of every month, you may find an indication about the same in your browser and an update here in the community.

Rewards being dropped to zero is nothing to be worried as this is to help us identify our earnings for the month of December. Also, You should be seeing message that shows your earning for the previous month and that it will be paid out but unfortunately the browser is having some issue displaying that message in linux and it is already reported as an issue

Also , @saylerja You need to update Brave

1 Like

Hi @saylerja thanks for posting.

This is an issue we are aware of for Gemini users. The team is working on a fix for Gemini users who are still having this issue.

Could you kindly send me a DM of the following and I would be happy to look closer what might be the issue.

• Description of your issue
  • Copy/paste your Wallet ID and Custodian ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in brave://rewards-internals.
  • A screenshot of your Event Logs in brave://rewards-internals.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

1 Like