BAT Vanished Overnight

This morning I noticed that most my Brave Rewards earnings had vanished. They were in the double digits, and are now 2.8. As of now, I have received 101 ad notifications this month and only ignored maybe 3. Is there anything that can be done to recover the missing BAT?

@Mattches @Aa-ron @steeven

Hello @momo888

sometime a glitch happen so check it after the next ads you receive sometime it fix the missing number

hope that help and have a nice day

@momo888,
Do you have a verified wallet? Did the BAT value change after you update the browser or was it just opening it that you saw this change? Can you recall how much BAT had accrued before the value dropped? Can you tell me what your Estimated earnings shows in Settings --> Brave Rewards --> Ads?

I do have a verified wallet. This change didn’t occur after an update, but after I opened the browser. I can’t recall the exact number of BAT accrued before this happened, but it was within a 14 - 21 range. Sorry, I know that’s a large spread. Currently, my estimated pending rewards (in settings) display as 2.8 BAT (0.66 USD), and the number of ad notifications is 103.

@momo888,
Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.