My account is under review

Many accounts in suspension, an error or what happens?

1 Like

@Asad hi there my account is suspended againā€¦ why is like that last month payout it is suspended then nowā€¦ april payout suspended againā€¦ ohhhā€¦ omg! can you help usā€¦

maybe they just saying that errors errorsā€¦ or they really donā€™t want to give what we should getā€¦

they do not give answers to the revisions

so many accounts in review. from one moment to another must be a mistake

1 Like

Guys let show them what we can do

1 Like

Hello
My account is Under Review

I have in my balance 1894 BAT Tokens
My request ID: 10554
What I can do, when you review it, how long it take?

I have verified Uphold account

Meybe week or month sir. :grinning:

1 Like

Can you help me too (Your request (10497)

@Asad can you tell information about this?

Hi.

Please help I have the same problem I just suspended the account, just when Iā€™m going to charge, more than a month supporting the project to suspend my account is unfair, and do not give me a reason

Please ask me to check my account, to see what happens please

My request is (10453)

My email: ([email protected])

Please help

Hi.

Please help I have the same problem I just suspended the account, just when Iā€™m going to charge, more than a month supporting the project to suspend my account is unfair, and do not give me a reason

Please ask me to check my account, to see what happens please

My request is (10453)

My email: ([email protected])

Please help

Same :grin:
Just following instructions hope them unlocked your account

This is really suspicious. My ticket: 10390. Please @Asad any help is welcome. I from Vzla and really need my money. Thanks

buenas tambien estoy con el mismo problema aqui dejo captura de pantalla

mi correro es [email protected]

hello guys, iā€™m also in your same situation since last month, asadā€™s answer is always the same ā€œyour link is fraudulentā€ i asked why, and he told me that with few views i have it is impossible to have so many bats accumulated, so it leaves me all stuck. Now I have discovered that many people like me have the same problem so this means that the whole community is scammers. My hypothesis is that they donā€™t want to give us our Bat because they have no more funds and in the end they are the real scammers. I asked to fund the Bat with referal links and they donā€™t have a system to divide the types of donations. the easy solution is to ban everyone and not pay anyone. surely they will also cancel my post post

4 Likes

Hello,
I tried to acess my account and says that my account is under review.
My request is : 10752

My email: [email protected]
Please sir check ,my account under review ,solution please sir
My request 10453