"Your account is under review."

Hello,

1 week I get this message when I try to connect to https://publishers.basicattentiontoken.org/publishers/ (account active for several months with sites that collect donations every day) - I sent an email to the address indicated, answering the different questions that were asked, but still no answer to this day.

Would it be possible for an administrator to do what is necessary to unblock the situation? I can communicate the details in private.

Thank you

We’ve noticed some unusual activity on your account. For that reason, we’ve suspended access while we take a closer look. Reasons may include violations of the BAT grant guidelines.

We know that this is inconvenient and we’re sorry about that but we’d rather play it safe than sorry when it comes to protecting your account and Brave Rewards.

If you think you know what might be going on, the fastest way to clear this up is to get in touch with us at [email protected] where a real human will read and reply to your message.

1 Like

@Multu14200 Creators suspensions is not handled on Brave Community. You will need to write an email to [email protected] as you were instructed in your suspension notice. Be advised that they review suspensions once a month. So depending on your luck, it might take a while. You’ll just need to be patient. (I forget which day/week they work on it)

Ok I just got an answer from Alfredo about the suspension. I almost thought it was an email from google:

• My account remains permanently suspended
  • No reason was given to me
  • I am told that Brave reserves the right to suspend my account at any time
  • I’m redirected to a link totally useless with the rules, the link returns a 404 error (and in any case it won’t have answered my request).

Conclusion, Brave tries to say it is different from google, but in the end you are exactly the same.

I was using your services and tools on all my devices: it’s now over, I might as well go back to google.

Bye

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.