My account is under review

My account is under review, after you finally verified my Youtube channel, now when I want to login to my account, I get this, could you tell me why it is under review? if only yesterday I was verified. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi @Jowel412, if you mean that your account is under review for suspicious activity, you will have to reach out directly to support+publishers@basicattentiontoken.org (or the email provided on the review notice when you try to log in). They will not handle your case publicly here since account reviews involve private information.

Thanks.

1 Like

I understand, I already wrote to that email and are already handling my case, I wrote here because I thought I would receive additional help, thank you for your prompt response and have a good day.

1 Like

Hello, I have the same problem…, has someone solved this problem?
imagen

1 Like

When your account suspend ?? Date ?

1 Like

I realize on March 11th more or less

1 Like

Have you sent an email. Submission to the email address submitted?

1 Like

yes, twice…they ask me details, I replied the questions and nothing more

2 Likes

The same thing is happen to me. My ticket is 7191

I would like to get a reply from the support team because I have a lot of BATs in my account and I can not believe that I will just lose.
Its been almost a month and I do not have access to my account.

I am an active user, I support the project and I think we deserve some respect.

2 Likes

@ShockWall, I wrote back to you just with a decision on your account. Please check your spam folder(s) for the email.

1 Like

@TRUCU, @Miftahkazema, what are your Zendesk request numbers? I will take a look at your cases right now.

1 Like

@Asad I want to ask Mr. . . why is the balance above 10K all suspended. . . even though we have because it promotes bravery
and why can a balance below 10K landing without suspending sir ?

Hello @Asad , request (9708)

Hello community-team,

i send some mails to your support (support+publishers@basicattentiontoken.org), but i get no reply from the support team. No ticket-id. Nothing!

I do not have access to my account since march. :frowning:

I’m developer and I support the project a long time ago.

So please contact me!

Thank you in advance! Best regards

Publisher account mail: brave@inart-designs.com (same like this)

@Trucu, I just wrote back to you. @miftahkazema, can you send me your request # or your publishers email address? (you can PM it to me).

3 Likes

@Asad can you please tell me, whats going on? What can i do?

Best regards

1 Like

Sure thing @unitix , will check your account in a bit here. Will email you back, so check your emails later today (also check your spam folders).

2 Likes

Good afternoon, Asad.
Do you already have answers about account reviews? In my mail I have not received anything. My block is March and this is my email mini.ricky@hotmail.com. I’ll be attentive to your answers, Thanks.

Thank you very much for the fast reply! :blush:

Please be wait it would be solved. I had something similar for just a day. It all worked out. But @Asad please help

1 Like