When using my companies O365 account in Brave on Windows 10, I am able to access some of the Microsoft web-apps (Planner, Word), and cannot access others (Sharepoint, OneNote, OneDrive).
- I am definitely logged into my O365 account at all times
- I have tried reducing multiple levels of Brave protection, ultimately turning off Shields completely for these sites.
- When logging into Sharepoint, it appears to be getting caught in a loop between the microsoft authentication screen and sharepoint page itself. I compared this with Google Chrome and it’s definitely this loop that Brave is getting caught in.
- When logging into OneNote, I get the error message in the screenshot supplied below.
- currently on Windows 10, Brave Version 0.58.18 Chromium: 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Please help! I love Brave and want to keep using it!!
Reproduces how often:
Reproducible on current live release (yes/no):