Description of the issue: I have Brave running on two Macs - on one, I’m able to log into Teams and chat/videoconf/audioconf/screenshare, but on the other, I get the “unsupported Browser” screen and am never able to log in.
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
- Go to Portal.office.com
- Log in with my org credentials
- From the app selection menu, choose “Teams”
- Get redirected to the “Unsupported browser” screen.
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
– Actual result: redirected to “Unsupported Browser Screen”
– Expected result - Teams loads
Reproduces how often:
Every time I try to load O365 Teams from the affected machine.
Operating System and Brave Version(See the
About Brave page in the main menu):
Brave version 1.13.82