Moving BAT to crypto wallet

I’m very new to this type of thing, so I apologize if this is a very basic question. What I’m trying to figure out how to do is move my BAT, earned on Brave, to a Crypto Wallet. I don’t have a Crypto Wallet, and am not even sure how to go about getting one.

I’ve been earing BAT for about a year on Brave, and collecting my BAT each month is about all I’ve been able to figure out how to do so far. :slight_smile:

I’m swtiching laptops soon, and haven’t been able to figure out if I can migrate my BAT to my new laptop, so figure I will use it soon on my old laptop, at the Brave Swag store, but, when I try to, it says ‘no crypto wallet detected’, so of course that is why I need to figure out how to get a crypto wallet and transfer my BAT there.

And, I have one more question, please. Lets say I do get a Crytop Wallet, and transer my BAT there. What can I then use my BAT for, other than the Brave Swag store? I’m sorry if this is a dumb or overly-simple question. As I said, I’m just a beginner, and this kind of thing is totally not my area, but I’m trying to learn. Thank you very much for any help.

1 Like
Passion conquers all ! If I really follow what you are saying; you mean you don't even have an Uphold wallet, which is one of the most basically protocol of Brave and a trustfully partner in this industry!
I will advise you to have an Uphold account wallet, why;
* Because you will be able to interact with your transactions simply ,e.g add funds and make withdrawals .
* Once your Uphold is verified; everything will be possible for any kind of transaction. All you will need to do, will be just to follow the guidance of a system like an ATM card to press, add fund or withdraw.   
Even if you take a long time without making any transaction; your money will still be safe in Uphold account with no charges. Check if its services are offered in your country first.
But for crypto currencies; you will be obliged to first know a reliable e wallet first and you need to be sure that is also available in your country as well with its services. Remember ,Uphold will be verified from 15:00 dollars for mobiles.
1 Like

It would be truly awesome, if there would be some universal options to make such cryptocurrency-related transfers options. And maybe even interconnect that technology with online games, where you can earn some Bitcoins, why not?.. For example, this exact elf slots cryptogame where I love to spend my free time - it would an astonishing experience if we would have more options in the browser, which would opened some new features of how we can deal with that crypto currency.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your help.I will look into an uphold wallet.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.