Description of the issue:
Sharepoint Online (Office 365) continually asks me to validate my account when accessing documents via Brave.
- We’ve tested using FireFox, Edge and Chrome, none of which have any issues.
- We cleared all history, cached cookies and all website data.
- We tried switching off Brave shield.
- We use Multi Factor Authentication for Office 365.
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
- Log into your https://.sharepoint.com site
- Access any team site
- Access shared documents library
- Try to open a document
We’ve experienced the problem after both 3 and 4.
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Normally we can open a file without being asked to validate over and over and over again.
Reproduces how often:
Every. Single. Time. We. Open. The. Document. Library.
Operating System and Brave Version(See the
About Brave page in the main menu):
MAC OSX, Windows 10 Pro, Home, Enterprise.
Brave Version 0.68.139 Chromium: 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Multiple customer sites are experiencing this issue.