Mars Rewards, no claim button yet

Ugh, this is a toughie. It does look like it is stuck on April processing. Unfortunately, the moderators will probably not look at your account until May processing is complete. Just keep checking the Brave Ads Payout status and once payouts are complete (red dot), if you are still experiencing the problem, then DM the moderators. Include your wallet payment id found at brave://rewards-internals and link to your topic. Do not post your wallet id.!

In the meantime, you should Submit a request. Make sure you submit all the information requested and as much detail as possible. Make sure you highlight that your rewards are stuck on April processing and you never received a claim button. Also include anything you have already tried (e.g. disconnect/reconnect custodial account; clearing history/cache; restarting browser; restarting computer; etc.). I would include a link to this topic. Hopefully they will take a look at your account and can solve your problem.

I hope your issue is resolved! Sorry I couldn’t be of more help. Take care. :slightly_smiling_face: