March reward claim

Briefly describe your issue:

once we hit april brave wallet widget in a new tab was showing “march rewards on the way keep an eye out - check status”
then it changed to claim rewards on the 8th of april
I hit the claim rewards button, took me to the “drag the token to the shape” thing

i dragged it to the shape then it said error processing and reloaded the drag to shape thing. i did it again and now its showing the “rewards on the way keep an eye out - check status” thing.

just thought id make it known, hopefully this is helpful to people working on solutions, cheers.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
im on a macbook
Brave is up to date

Version 1.37.111 Chromium: 100.0.4896.79 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
no

What date did you verify your wallet?
n/a

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
yes most of the time, sometimes forget to turn it on

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
n/a

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
yes

Payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience.

For updates you can follow the Banner topic Ads Payout Status Update.

1 Like

Hi and welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:

This was happening the last payout too. I experience the same thing but not on all my profiles, which is weird. On my profiles I have to drag a triangle. In my default profile, I have to drag the triangle a little off-center to the left for it to go through. In my TestProfile, I can just center it and it works! I like the center thing best (you know, it works as intended, right? lol), the other I have to keep trying until I get the off-center edge just right, sheesh.

A Brave GitHub issue report has been opened and it has been assigned to a project:
Rewards ad earnings claim CAPTCHA cannot be completed (starting April 2022)

1 Like

hi steeven, its friday april 15, just recieved the second reward claim prompt and completed the drag to shape thing. the “error processing” problem repeated again. but this time it didnt reset to “rewards on the way keep an eye out - check status”. just thought id better reply here than make a new thread, since its just a repeat of the same thing, hope it helps i understand it must be difficult, appreciate the efforts, cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.