Lost all tabs every boot up. Brave user for 1 month, sadly switching back to Chrome

Description of the issue: Brave user for over a month, and quite honestly it is the best alternative to any of the other browsers i’ve used. Sadly all of my tabs that I like to keep open disappears into thin air whenever i turn off or restart my computer, without any option to retrieve them. 40+ tabs is not easy to recover from history, and the Recently closed tabs show blank everytime. Sad to say, i have to switch back to chrome atleast until this gets sorted out.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3. 1.use brave as normal, tabs galore 2.close brave window. 3.shutdown/restart computer 4.login to windows 5.wait a few minutes to let windows get up to speed 6.open brave browser 7.watch in horror as the brave window opens and closes in a blink of an eye 8.open brave browser again 9.cry and weep as you are welcomed with a new tab

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!): Actual result is i lost all my tabs/sessions

Expected result: I was not expecting to lose all my tabs/sessions

Reproduces how often: Every time the computer has to reboot

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu): Windows 7 x64 and Brave Version 0.66.101 Chromium: 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit) (Brave is up to date)

Additional Information: do let me know when this bug has been fixed for good so i can switch back to brave.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.