Login for prime video through Twitch not working

I was watching a twitch stream that was having a watch party using prime video. When the prompt to login or sign up comes for prime video on twitch I get sent to a page asking me to allow signing into twitch. I click allow and am sent back to the twitch stream only nothing has changed. The same login or signup prompt is still there even after a refresh. I’ve never had this issue on chrome or firefox and even tried the same stream on those 2 just to make sure and it worked fine.

@puppster You need to answer questions in the template you deleted.

Exact URL of the website in question:

Did the issue present with default Shields settings? (yes/no)

Does the site function as expected when Shields are turned off?

Is there a specific Shields configuration that causes the site to break? If so, tell us that configuration. (yes/no):

Does the site work as expected when using Chrome?

Brave version (check About Brave):

Also, might help to know if:

1. Does this still happen in a Private Window?

2. Does this still happen in a Guest Window or New Profile?

First off, I didn’t delete a template. I clicked new topic and was given an essentially empty text box. I see now if I had chosen the category before typing anything I would have gotten a template but I had no way of knowing that.

but it’s for any twitch channel hosting a watch party using amazon prime video.

yes

I tried both shield on and off and had the same results.

It worked fine in both chrome and firefox.

It does appear to work in a private window and guest window.

Just FYI, when it works in those situations, it usually suggests it’s likely an extension in the browser that is creating a conflict. Could you try to disable your extensions and see if it works? If so, might need to slowly enable until you find the extension or combination of extensions that cause the problem.

If none of those, then other thing tends to be perhaps a faulty cookie. So would suggest you clear cookies and see if any progress.

Almost all tend to get solved with that. As otherwise should replicate in the other windows.

Continuing the discussion from Login for prime video through Twitch not working:

strong text

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.