bug

All web sites that verify I am a human by making me check that ridiculous box (most likely Flash) to prove I am not a bot. This has NEVER worked and continues to force me to use other browsers for almost every single USEFUL - BUSINESS web sites I NEED to get into.

I have Brave as my default but am using Vivaldi most of the time BECAUSE I CANNOT LOG INTO ANY OF THE CRITICAL WEB SITES I need to to get my WORK done!

Dude’s this is HUGE and I cannot believe this has not been addressed by other people.

I am thinking that - AS USUAL - this problem is UNIQUE to me…there is no way other people have experienced this and NOT bitched about it.

Description of the issue:

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:

Reproduces how often:

Brave Version(about:brave):

Reproducible on current live release (yes/no):

Additional Information:

Hi @tompbrave,

Can you provide the screenshot of the issue and your Brave version? This kind of info is “asked” and needed to provide an answer.

Thanks!
:slightly_smiling_face:

Here you go! This little VEXING box comes up often and will not work. When I try to click the check box it is as if the thing is merely a dead graphic with no html attached to it

Thanks

@tompbrave,

Can you reupload your image and provide your Brave version (replying directly from Community site will be better)? Looks like the image is converted to “empty box”.

Thanks

@tompbrave, so my best guess is that you’re using 0.25.x version and you have an issue with reCaptcha (maybe I’m wrong, need the screenshot and your Brave version).

This is a known issue where reCaptcha not working if you have “Strict Site Isolation” enabled under Preferences > Security.

You may want to disable that for now.
Thanks

Yes that was the problem.
here is my version info

Brave 0.25.2
V8 6.9.427.23
rev 8ea2a9c

sorry for the confusion and
THANK you!!!

You may also want to update to the latest release.
You are currently using the Muon Brave build (v0.25.2). We have since deprecated Brave Muon in favor of this: