Recaptcha is not working for myfitnesspal.com

The recaptcha will not complete on myfitnesspal.com. I’ve tried on both Windows and Android and neither work. I’ve tried disabling all my extensions and deleting my cache. I’ve also tried in a private window.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

1. Go to myfitnesspal.com
  2. Attempt to log in
  3. The recaptcha fails

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Recaptcha fails with error message, “Unable to sign in. Recaptcha verification failed. Please try again.”

Expected result:
Recaptcha succeeds and login is successful.

Reproduces how often:
100%

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Windows 64 bit (Version 1.43.93 Chromium: 105.0.5195.127) and Android (whatever the latest build is as of Sept 25).

Hi there @ddbrown30 could you please try updating both versions to the latest update to see if this captcha error gets solved. If it persists, try disabling Hardware Acceleration in settings to see if this resolves the issue?

You’ll find this in Settings --> Additional Settings --> System --> Hardware Acceleration

Let me know if that works

Tried updating (now on Version 1.44.101 Chromium: 106.0.5249.65) and disabling hardware acceleration. Restarted the browser to be sure. Same problem.

Hi again, could you please try to complete the captcha for this page on another browser to see if the issue is not only limited to Brave?

Works fine in Chrome.

Could you please disable shields while trying to do the captcha? Just to confirm that any shield setting is interfering with the website.

Clic on the brave icon > toggle off shields. 

Yeah, tried with shields off already. Sorry, I should have mentioned that in the original post.

Just to check, are you actually trying to reproduce this as well and you’re just not seeing it? This would probably go a lot faster if you were able to repro and debug on your own.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.