LEVVVEL Coinmaster rewards to Facebook - getting "sorry something went wrong" NEW

Hi, this is a new issue for me, works fine in chrome. when clicking on a link from levvvel.com it should redirect and open coinmaster. Instead, I get the sorry message from Facebook. thoughts? Many thanks!

Ticket #217986
Thank you

Hi could someone take a look at this ticket please? Thank you

@timhoffner You may want to check out Creating Topics for some insight in the future. You’ll see you didn’t post your topic in any category and you provided very information about your situation.

Can you provide details below:

• What version of Brave are you using?
  • Are you using default Shields settings or have you changed anything?
  • Does this issue happen with Shields off?
  • What OS are you using? (Windows 11, Android 12, Mac Ventura, etc)
  • Screenshot of the message you’re getting.

All of the above would be helpful for people to try to replicate your issue to help with any solutions or to know how to guide you.

Can you provide details below:

hopefully the above information helps. thank you

Hi, just checking in to see if anyone has been able to look into this ticket. I tried to provide the requested information. Thank you

@timhoffner Sorry I lost track of you. Just to confirm, you have since updated Brave and should be on 1.58.xx on everything, right?

@Mattches and @fanboynz would either of you have some ideas for them?

yes
Version 1.58.127 Chromium: 117.0.5938.88 (Official Build) (64-bit)
](https://brave.com/latest/)

@timhoffner,
What links are you referring to exactly? I can click on any links in this site and they all seem to work but I don’t know which specific links you’re referring to that you are not getting redirectd to the expected place for.

Blocking tracking links to rip-off games is exactly what I would expect from a privacy centered browser.

We are seeing the same message in Brave and in Chrome when trying to use the link you provided.

chrome-android (11) works

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.